Hey! I’m Taylor – I’m obsessed with
- exercising whenever possible
- motivating my personal training clients to be the healthiest they can be
- teaching kick-ass group exercise classes
- traveling the world
- my black labrador Deuce
- reading fabulous books.
I currently work as a Fulbright English Teaching Assistant in the beautiful Slovak Republic and write freelance articles for several online and in print publications.
As of June 26, 2017 – I will be moving to AMSTERDAM, the Netherlands to pursue my Research Master’s in “Business in Society” at a join program at the University of Amsterdam and Vrije University!
I’m so excited to be moving to this vibrant city and re-launching my fitness career… a career which started when I began teaching group exercise classes at 18 years old! 8 years later, I still love working in fitness… motivating my clients to push themselves and to reach new levels of fitness! My experience and qualifications include:
- American Council on Exercise certified Personal Trainer, Group Exercise Instructor, & Health Coach
- TRX Certified Coach
- Les Mills BodyPump Instructor
- Mad Dogg Spinning Instructor
- Dailey Method Barre Instructor
- Professional Tennis Registry Certified Coach
You can find out more about these issues – and several other things I am passionate about – by checking out the Things I Love in a Blog!
Want to know more? Write to me at email@example.com!
You must be logged in to post a comment.